Banner

Banner
  • Latest News

    Friday, February 17, 2017

    Benson Okonkwo Bags Another Award As The "Nollywood Most Stylish Male Actor" [PHOTOS]


    This year is indeed a promising one for Nollywood's Controversial and Most Fashionable Actor Mr. Benson Okonkwo as he opened the year with Awards. Its true that consistency is the key to success and Mr Packaging is a very good illustration.

    The Star Actor in the Just concluded Movie by Andy Best where he featured as "Prince Wadada" aka Raster Prince was given an award of excellence in Imo State over the weekend which he dedicated to his numerous Fans, Family and Hatters and also used the opportunity to announce his coming back fully into Nollywood. The Award was presented by one of Nollywood's Veteran Actors Mr Frank.

    In his words of appreciation, Benson has this to say;
    Owerri rock thanks for making this valentine fun for me I appreciate. Thanks be to God for the NOLLYWOOD Most Fashionable Male Actor Award. First of all I dedicate this award to all my fans my family and my hatters I still love them more am officially back to Nollywood you guys will see more of me on the screen I pray for his grace to continue thanks everyone. 
    Check out other photos below.....

    From Colossus Gists, we say a big Congrats to you sir and more power to your elbow!
    Item Reviewed: Benson Okonkwo Bags Another Award As The "Nollywood Most Stylish Male Actor" [PHOTOS] Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Wiz-Kabaling
    Scroll to Top