Banner

Banner
  • Latest News

    Monday, February 20, 2017

    MUSIC - "A Long Road" by Simeon Maro [Tribute To Eric Arubayi]

    The Song "A Long Road" composed and sang by Music Minister & Instrumentalist Simeon Maro of Karmen Records was sang in honor of late Eric Arubayi as a parting message as the duo had a Chemistry together in stage performance.


    Photos of The Duo On Set


    To accompany the Song/Musical Tribute "A Long Road", Music Minister Simeon Maro Pens Tribute To Late Gospel Artist Eric Arubayi
    The last thing you told me was "THIS IS OUR YEAR OOH" I was so happy to hear that from you. I knew we had "A LONG ROAD" ahead of us, you told me we would do a song together...
    I never knew that your "JOURNEY ENDS HERE" this year you called our year...But I know your settled in "HEAVEN" and its our turn to "LIVE OUR LIVES WELL ON EARTH".
    I always called you Bro ERIC ARUBAYI and also did a song for You to bid Farewell
    I KNOW YOU ARE HOME BUT WE ON EARTH STILL TRAVEL THIS LONG ROAD IN THAT EVERY MANS JOURNEY WILL END ONE WAY OR THE OTHER. ERIC REST IN THE PEACE OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST. AMEN!!
    Item Reviewed: MUSIC - "A Long Road" by Simeon Maro [Tribute To Eric Arubayi] Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Wiz-Kabaling
    Scroll to Top