Banner

Banner
  • Latest News

    Tuesday, March 7, 2017

    Speculations Are Over! Adele Finally Confirms She Is Married [WATCH]

    Hello from the married side! Awww! love so sweet. After the continuous speculations, superstar singer Adele Adkins has confirmed that she is married to Simon Konecki.

    Adele who confirmed this on Sunday during a concert in Brisbane, Australia said, 
    “That feeling when you first fall for someone is the best feeling on earth.
    “And I am addicted to that feeling. Obviously, I can not go through with those feelings because I am married now. I have found my next person,” the singer added.
    Recalled that Adele gave a hint at the last Grammy Awards while receiving her plaque when she said, 
    “My husband and my son, you are the only reason I do it.”
    The singer and Konecki have a four-year-old son named Angelo.

    We wish them all the best!!!

    WATCH VIDEO

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Speculations Are Over! Adele Finally Confirms She Is Married [WATCH] Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Wiz-Kabaling
    Scroll to Top